For our latest updates please visit our new website
* Vibrant Living Retreat webpage
* Detox Wellness Retreat page
* Our Retreat Programme Calendar 2016 / 2017
TIME TO RECHARGE YOUR BATTERIES in the Wellness Village of Hanmer Springs with our 3 Day DETOX ? ? ?
To Book call +64 ( 3 ) ( 3157429 ) or click here
For SHEER BLISS PAMPERING DETOX Day PACKAGES go here
Isn't it time to relax and rejuvenate your body and mind by giving your digestion a rest as you tap into your natural healthy ZEST for 2017?!
LET US SUPPORT YOU to get off the ground running with your health and wellness.
The benefits to expect :
- Reduce your cravings
- Reset your taste buds
- Loose weight or understand the healthy way to do so
- Sooth and heal bloating / food intolerances
- More energy
- Detox your lymphatic system with daily dry skin brushing
- Flexibility in body and mind, opening you to new ideas and inspirations
- Healthy Attitude - I CAN DO IT !
- Confident - Enhanced feeling of Self-esteem & Self-worth
- Clarity in thoughts - Where to next...
- Vibrant and happy
- Beautiful from the inside out and the outside in
- Inspired and excited about life and how to live more vibrantly
- Passionate to create your heartfelt desires
- Inspired and excited about your new way of life and desire for continuous delicious and nutritious food choices
- Confidence that YOGA really is FOR U : ) and has a valuable place in your life
- Nurtured and valued
- Grateful and peaceful heart and mind
Full Fasting Retreats are also available for deeper cleanse, detox and weight loss, 3-10 days
Please enquire, or for more details about our wide range of wellness retreats 2017, visit our new website www.VibrantLiving.co.nz and click onto retreats.
Scroll further down to find out more on whom this Detox Retreat is suitable for.
This retreat package is inclusive except for accommodation.
3 DAY DETOX RETREAT
- Health Foods, shakes, juice, supplements and snacks
- Daily Yoga Sessions to support the body's cleanse and detox
- Restorative Yoga for increased Relaxation, Rest & Release
- Coaching Session to clarify goals / intentions for the 3 day day retreat
- Personal Development Sessions to support and empower overall enhanced health and wellbeing
- Inspirational and insightful dvd's, books and uplifting conversations
- 30 min massage x 2 (you can extend these massage times for an additional cost)
- Small groups only 1 min 8 max
- Caring professional staff
NOTE: Yoga is designed perfectly to suit the level of fitness, health and experience of the attendees on the retreats. Perfect for beginners and more practiced.
Taster of the Daily Schedule BASED on 'Hungry for Change' food recipes.
Subject to some adjustment by facilitator.
- 7AM UPON RISING - Ginger Lemon Detox Drink
- 7.30AM YOGA & MEDITATION SESSION
- 9.30AM BREAKFAST - Super Detox Green Juice (or optional Super Simple Green Drink)
- 10.30AM PERSONNEL DEVELOPMENT SESSION / COACHING SESSION
- 12PM MID MORNING SNACK - Cucumber, Celery & Carrot Sticks OR alternative
- FREE TIME TO READ, HAVE A MASSAGE OR GO FOR A WALK IN THE FOREST
- 2PM LUNCH - Sushi Salad (or optional green salad)
- FREE TIME TO READ, HAVE A MASSAGE OR GO FOR A WALK
- 4PM AFTERNOON SNACK - Activated almonds
- 4.30PM AFTERNOON RESTORATIVE YOGA OR GENTLE MOVEMENT SESSION
- 5.30PM - FREE TIME
- 6.30PM DINNER - Potassium Balance Soup
- 7PM DESSERT - Chia Pudding
- 7.30PM - Inspirational, insightful and entertaining DVD ON HEALTH & WELLNESS
- 8PM AFTER DINNER - Calming Chamomile OR Peppermint Tea
- 9PM - FREE TIME
- 10PM - DREAM TIME
Check out our Day Spa Menu for a wide range of relaxing, pampering and healing treatments to support your 3 day detox success
Retreat Detox & longer Fasting Programs is perfect for you if you:
- wish to make positive and powerful changes in your life
- want to regain youthful vitality and energy
- wish to take responsibility for your health and well being
- want to look younger and reduce the signs of ageing
- wish to cleanse and purify your body
- want to lose weight
- need a peaceful break from the pressures of modern living
It is especially suited for you if you suffer from:
- Allergies/Hay fever
- Bad breath
- Body odour
- Constipation & or diarrhoea
- Digestive Disorders
- Excess weight
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome / Crohn's Disease
- Lack of energy
- Poor complexion
And it is also recommended if you:
- Eat cooked or processed foods
- Consume meat and dairy products
- Have a high fat or high sugar diet
- Smoke cigarettes
- Regularly drink alcohol
- Have taken antibiotics
- Live a stressful lifestyle
Before beginning our detox program, please be advised that your health is your own responsibility. We here at Mountain View Retreat do not profess to replace one on one advice and assessment by medical authorities or advisors. Should you have any doubts about your health, medications, or pre-existing condition, please contact your medical practitioner and get their approval before booking with us.
NOTE: This is not a full fast, just a lighter and more nutritious eating plan to reset your taste buds and allow your body to feel lighter and brighter. This however would support a fasting plan as a pre- and post eating plan to support the body's adaptation to the fast and return to solid foods. If you would like to do a full fast please enquire with us your preferred dates and length of retreat. enquire here
Dates of our next Retreats
For upcoming dates of our scheduled retreat 2017+ please visit our new website Vibrant Living. Here is the link to our programme of retreats and events.
Meet your Vibrant Living Host & Wellness Expert Mary Jo
Hello, My name is Mary Jo and Mountain View Massage & Retreat is my Business, my Passion and Joy, in which to offer uplifting, pampering and holistic feel good services, workshops and retreats. It is important to me that all services we provide are practical, enjoyable and highly beneficial in today's fast paced and fast changing world we all live in.
"Wellness is supposed to feel good"
I look forward to meeting you and creating a wonderful retreat experience together.
For Bookings Call 03 3157439 or complete a Contact Form by clicking here
Booking form by clicking here